Who can take part in this workshop?
In today’s world everyone goes around swinging a camera. But only few can actually take a good photo. Now, why is that? Yeah, you guessed that right! Having a camera is quite different from actually knowing how to use one. You can own the world’s best camera, but if you don’t know the basic rules and principles of photography, you simply won’t transform from a novice into a good photographer.
Don’t worry though, we are here to help ninja-start your descent into the pool of photography knowledge.
This workshop is designed for people who are:
- still struggling to understand how the damn Manual (M) Mode of their camera works
- knowledgeable about photography basics or “theory” but don’t know how to apply them in real life scenario
- hobbyist photographers, but somehow their photos miss the edge
Workshop date: 28th Sep & 29th Sep 2019 (Saturday & Sunday)
Workshop timing: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (Day 1) | 09:00 am – 01:00pm (Day 2)
Venue: DreamTales Studio, Indiranagar (Day 1) + Outdoor (Day 2)
Language: English & Hindi
How is this workshop going to help?
- You will leave the workshop with a solid understanding of the science behind operating a DSLR camera
- You will understand the different types of photography, and will know the tools to apply them in your genre of choice
- You will earn key knowledge of the various features of a DSLR camera
- You will learn to maneuver the perfect camera settings for shooting in any kind of situation
- You will be able to capture fantastic images for your viewers!
Know your workshop host
Ninja-Start your Photography Workshop 1.0 – Highlights
Introduction, Agenda and Expectations
Intro to the World of Photography
Different Type of Cameras
Different Type of Lenses
Mirrored vs Mirrorless Cameras
Camera Position & Angles
General Tips & Tricks
Preparing for a shoot
Items to carry during shoot
Real-life application demo (With a Model)
Lenses & basic Camera Gears usage
On-field photography techniques
Instant Q&A based on challenges
Still have a doubt? Ring us up!
+91-96867-36848 OR +91-789-989-7733